For videos and additional resources on this topic, please see:
- Point has no dimensions. It is represented by dot.
- Line has one dimension. It is represented by a line with two arrowheads but it extends without end.
- Plane has two dimensions. It is represented by a shape that looks like a floor or a wall, but it extends without end.
- Space has three dimensions.
- Two or more geometric figures intersect if they have one or more points in common.
- The intersection of the figures is the set of points the figure have in common.
- The intersection of two different lines is a point.
- The intersection of two different planes is a line.
Directions: Answer the following questions. On a sheet of paper represent the following: points, line, parallel lines, collinear points, coplanar points, coplanar lines, concurrent lines.