|Some Important Points:
1. To get the multiples of a given natural number, we have to multiply the given natural number by various natural numbers.
2. There is no end to the multiples of a given natural number. That is, the set of the multiples of a given natural number is infinite.
3. Two natural numbers can have countless common multiples. The set of common multiples of two natural numbers is infinite.
4. The smallest of the common multiples of two or more natural numbers is called their least common multiple (L.C.M.).
5. If two numbers are co-prime, then their L.C.M. is equal to their product.
6. Given two numbers, if the first number is a multiple of the second number, then their L.C.M. is equal to the first number.
Example: Find the L.C.M. of the 30 and 48.
Directions: Find the L.C.M. of the given numbers using the above method. Also write at least 10 examples of your own.